Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Fathers Day Weekend

Happy Fathers Day to all of the dads out there! Ava and I were lucky to be able to share this day with one truly amazing guy! 


Ava started the day off by jumping up and down on Tyler yelling DAD DAD DAD NOSE EYES ELBOW DAD DAD !! Once our house was awake we packed our bags and headed to the Des Moines Zoo! 



What's that you ask? Yep, they went for a ride on the camel. Ha! Tyler is still amazed that this camel weighed 2000lbs. Okay, I kind of am too. 


After those damn goats stole the cup of food I was going to feed them right from my hand in the matter of a second, Ava and I posed for a photo. 


Awe, too cute. Seriously though. Adorable. 
 
Well we ended our Father's Day with some cosmic bowling and a water park .. Needless to say it was a very fun and much needed day :) cheers!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment